Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello There!

<--- that's me.

You may know me from my other blog, Chasing Cadence.
If you are a frequent flyer over there... awesome!
But if you only know me from that blog, I fear that you don't know me very well.
I tend to write my deep thoughts/life lessons on Chasing Cadence, which are a big part of me
as I am often thinking, thinking, thinking. 

I'm super quiet at first.

But when you get to know me,
I'm actually a real goof ball.


I'm somewhat adventurous.
I love to try new things (depending on the thing),
and I enjoy enjoying life.

I love:
Jesus!
music
coffee
interior decorating
traveling :-)
rainy days
fancy shampoo, conditioner, makeup, lotions, perfumes...
concerts
art
puzzles
almond milk/soy milk
good stories
fun hats
tulips
taking pictures
sunshine
and soooo much more!

I really don't love:
lima beans
snow and sleet and ick
creepy crawly things
mangoes
those funny looking bumps that grow on potatoes when you've had them for a while
artificial banana flavor
and some other stuff :-P

So I hope this has been an insightful introduction for you.
I can't wait to post about some of these loves of mine!
That's what this blog is for, to enjoy stuff even more by sharing it with you.

I gotta go now,

:) Chelsea




1 comment: